What is Condensation?
How Condensation is caused:
- Condensation occurs when warm air comes into contact with cooler air or surfaces. At this point the warm air is unable to retain the same temperature of moisture and starts to release its water vapour content.
- Cooking, showering, drying clothes indoors and breathing without adequate ventilation can all cause excess moisture.
- This then can lead to a build up of Damp and Mould in your home.
Which areas of a building do they usually effect:
- Droplets can form on indoor surfaces such as mirrors, windowsills and on walls, particularly when they’re cold.
How do I know if I have a condensation problem?
- A common sign of a condensation problem is water collecting on the inside of windows. You may not notice condensation until it turns to black mould or your wallpaper starts to peel.
Things to try yourself
How to prevent Condensation
- Put lids on saucepans, dry your washing outside and avoid using paraffin or bottled gas heaters
- Open your bedroom window for 15 minutes each morning
- Make sure your home is well insulated
- Heating your home a little more
- Ventilate rooms regularly and leaving doors open to allow air to circulate, unless you’re cooking or showering
- When cooking, showering or bathing – open the window, put the fan on and close the door of the room you’re in
How can we help?
The service we offer
- Here at Solve Mould, we are able to provide you with a safe and effective way to reduce and eliminate condensation problems in your home or workplace, usually within a day.
- This one off procedure is carried out by a trained and qualified team whose passion is to help you get your home back to the way it should be.
- We provide state-of-the-art products at competitive prices and even offer to fit it for you to keep your life mould and stress-free!
What our customers say
You fitted a PIV unit into my cousins house in Barons Way Northampton last year and he has said it is really good and we were looking at getting one installed into our house.
Our house is finally a HOME.
They cleaned up all the mess that was made and explained everything clearly.
Unit 5 Carr House, 8 Hawley Rd, Hinckley LE10 0PR
- 01455 634855
- Unit 5 Carr House, 8 Hawley Rd, Hinckley LE10 0PR
Submit your review